Location : Warrenton, VA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Job Description :
Lawyer's Staffing has partnered with a multi-state non-depository, trust company to identify a trust attorney to join their legal department in Warrenton, Virginia. This contract opportunity is available immediately and anticipated to last six (6) to twelve (12) months with the possibility of conversion to a permanent employee highly likely. This position offers a competitive salary and is performance bonus eligible.
This individual will support the corporate counsel in a project to standardize a high volume of trust documents by completing tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Completing a general review and audit of a variety of trust documents
- Establishing and implementing standardization procedures for documents and processes
- Redrafting, reformatting, and standardizing existing trust documents
- Successful candidates will hold a JD from an accredited law school and have an active law license in good standing
- At least five (5) years of legal experience
- 2-5 years of hands-on trust experience
- Background in a litigation-focused firm preferred
If you are interested, please send your resume in Word format to email@example.com
Lawyer's Staffing, Inc.